Saturday, July 5, 2008

Scrapbooking Christa's Memories

Have been trying to put together a book of Christa's memories...like Piglet's book of memories in Piglet's Big Movie. Going through the pictures really brought back memories of all the happiness she brought into our lives. I begun with the picture of her ultrasound scans. She must have only been about 3 months then but you could see her form so perfectly. It truly is a miracle. I could think of no better words than the verses from Psalm 139:13-16:


For You created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb
I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from You
When I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
Your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me (1240 days in all)
were written in your book before one of them came to be....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful scan! As I remember this day 4 months ago I think of my beloved little niece with sadness, yet with joy and the eternal hope that we have. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

i am 10 year old can i put my finger your both little daughter butthole

Anonymous said...

You're a 10-year-old? Ok, email me jblaisdell2026@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Want to suck, lick, bite and fuck her holes hard and deeply until I orgasm cum deep inside her then have her suck my massive monster black 9in 6in wide cock until I orgasm cum down her throat and esophagus