Monday, June 23, 2008

Ballerina Girls

Chloe has been asking me to go watch her during ballet lesson at school. I haven't been able to make it until now. It was fun watching her and the other children dance, but I couldn't help having this sense of sadness seeing the other children from Christa's class now old enough to participate in the ballet lesson. I knew that Christa would have enjoyed it so much and would have been so cute doing the skips and gallops. She always greeted us with her little skip whenever we fetched her from school, Sunday school, or granny's house. I am reminded of this photo I took of Chloe and Christa not too long before Christa took ill. She wanted to dress up and be a ballerina just like her sister.

To Christa my dear ballerina girl,

You would have made a beautiful ballerina. But I know that you are dancing the most beautiful dance now for Jesus together with all His angels before His throne. I love and miss you lots.


No comments: