Friday, July 18, 2008

Glimpses of Christa

Took a recent of photo of Rachel when she was wearing this suit. It reminded me of Christa's picture from her first school. She was probably about 9/10 months old then. I often see glimpses of Christa in little Rachel. But she is growing to be her own person. Wish Christa could have been here to be a big sister to Rachel. She really would have loved being the older the sister for a change. Chloe's been terrific with Rachel though, she has been making her laugh like no one else can. It brought to memory the time in ICU when Christa woke up from sedation after nearly 6 weeks being out of it, and the person that made her laugh was her sister. Oh what a special bond it is between sisters....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my nieces are so beautiful!! I must say, I can see your dad in Rachel's face a little bit :)