Monday, July 28, 2008

Bathtime fun again...

Chloe has been talking more and more about missing Christa lately. Don't know if she's missing her more now or if she's picking up that vibe from me. I've been thinking about Christa a lot lately. It's nice to be able to chat with Chloe about her. It feels like she's still part of our lives that way. So many things remind us of her. Today Chloe chose to watch Winnie the Pooh because she said it was Christa's favourite, and maybe Christa might watch it with her from heaven:)

Chloe hadn't really had a 'friend' to enjoy her baths with for quite a while. Bath times seemed quieter and quicker without Christa. They used to enjoy playing in the bath and had lots of fun together. Chloe said the other day, " I wish Rachel can be 1 or 2 or 3 soon. Then I can have someone to play with again." I'm glad that she doesn't have to wait that long. It seems like even just having Rachel in the bath with her made her feel 'happier' and more keen on bath time. Rachel's also quite enjoying bath time with her sister.

So many bath time memories... I will always remember the time we were in Sedgefield and Chloe and Christa were in the bath together playing. We were watching TV in the lounge and we just kept hearing laughter coming from the bathroom. I went to see what was going on and what they kept laughing about. I found out that Chloe had put a cup on her head, sneezed and made the cup fall off her head. And everything the cup fell, Christa would laugh. And this went on and on for ages....