Monday, May 4, 2009

My heart

Proverbs 14:10
Each heart knows its own bitterness, and no one else can share its joy.

Proverbs 14:13
Even in laughter the heart may ache, and joy may end in grief

A sorrow that words cannot express is what I am going through inwardly right now. The storm has come and gone. Everything is quiet and still. The sun is even shining right now, but the shattered pieces from the storm are still left behind. I miss Christa...I cherish the memories of her, but I can't have anymore of her. There will be no new experiences to share, or new memories to be made. All I have is in the past except for the hope of a future one day when we shall meet again in heaven. But for now I have to be content with whatever I have right now.

2 comments:

m@rimo***+++@my+++*** said...

Be strong brave mummy! Ur girl will be happy in heaven as she got such a wonderful mum to be with her all the time(heart-to-heart)! Take care! All the best to you!

Vincent Eagan III said...

I felt compelled to write to you.

I do not have any children, nor do I have a wife. Oft-times I wish I did and I am concerned about growing old and dying alone.

I have not experienced the death of a child. I did experience the death of a sister, so my parents experienced the death of one of their children. She passed away many years ago from Rye's Syndrome. She didn't even get it the conventional way - from aspirin - as she never took aspirin.

I can't say it will get a lot easier, and if you have the right heart you will always miss her. But please, you have two other daughters and a loving husband. Please count your blessings. Please focus on them. I know you must already as I see all the pictures on your blog, so I am not rebuking you for not caring about them at all. I am just hoping that seeing what you DO have will help you so much when you are thinking about what you DON'T have.